Quality General Dentistry at Bryant Family Dentistry
Here at Bryant Family Dentistry, we proudly provide a variety of general dentistry services to Knoxville, Tennessee. We are committed to providing the best patient care and service. Our dental team is here to help every step of the way and create a unique patient experience. Our goal is always to exceed our patients’ expectations.
As a family dental practice in Knoxville, TN, we address dental health at every phase of life. Young children and teenagers have different dental requirements than grownups, and qualified family dentists provide extensive oral treatment from baby teeth to adult teeth.
Like family dental care, general dentistry is concerned with oral hygiene and the health of your teeth. Family dentists concentrate on the unique requirements of kids of all ages. We understand precisely how kids’ teeth transform with age. We also realize that children may be scared to go to the dental office from time to time.
How Can Bryant Family Dentistry Help?
Dr. Bryant and our staff have a philosophy of providing quality general dentistry and are committed to helping each patient make informed decisions about their oral health. We are located in Knoxville, Tennessee, and find great value in serving our community. Each member of our staff cares for every person that walks through our door. We pride ourselves on treating each patient as a member of our own family.
Dental Procedures Provided at Bryant Family Dentistry
Dr. Bryant has invested the time, resources, and energy into advanced training and education in order to offer a wide range of services to our valued patients. Some of the services that we provide are:
- Dental Bridge: a replacement for missing teeth using pontics (fake teeth) and supported by attaching to the natural teeth or implants on either side of the gap.
- Dental Cleanings: it is impossible to remove tartar by brushing and flossing, but a hygienist will clear it all away, which is a crucial part of preventing gum disease and tooth decay.
- Dental Crowns: a tooth-shaped cap that we use to cover a tooth in a number of circumstances, including a dental implant, cosmetic treatment, protecting a cracked or worn tooth, and more.
- Fillings: a way to restore a tooth that has been damaged by decay and bring it back to its normal shape and function.
- Fluoride Treatments: fluoride varnish makes teeth more resistant to plaque and acid attacks and help teeth remineralize more quickly. Applying it takes only a few minutes and it’s easy to add on to a regular visit.
- Mercury Safe and Mercury Free: we offer the highest standard in filling replacements, removing and replacing old silver amalgam fillings that can leech mercury over time.
- Sleep Apnea: this sleep disorder can have severe effects on oral health and more, and we focus on non-invasive procedures that can treat the condition before suggesting surgery.
- Snoring: for chronic snorers, an oral appliance can help keep the airway open to facilitate healthier, more restful (and quieter) sleep.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: by using tooth-colored resin for fillings, we can save more of the tooth and ensure a longer-lasting result that looks better with the rest of your smile.
If you live in or near Knoxville, Tennessee , please consider becoming part of our dental family. We are enthusiastic about helping you with your oral health needs. You can give us a call at (865) 693 -7631 or send us a quick email to set up a free consultation.